Adding an Asset
When in Assets Edit Mode, adding an 'Employee' panel will add that employee to the 'Asset List' as well. 'Asset' panels will appear in the top left corner of the floorplan when they are added. These panels can be resized and moved anywhere on the floorplan image.
Note - Only users with the permission to 'Manage Assets' may edit the floorplan.
How to Add Assets to the Floorplan:
- Enter the Assets Edit Mode by clicking the Edit button, then Assets, at the top right of the screen. The edit tools will now appear.
2. Click the Add button in the top toolbar.
3. A new panel will appear at the top left of the floorplan. The name field can be edited, and the panel can be moved and resized.
4. Press the Save button in the top toolbar when you are finished in Edit Mode. This will confirm changes made.
Using Right-click to Add an Asset
- Enter the Assets Edit mode as described above.
- Move your cursor over the area you wish to create an Asset.
- Right-click and select Add Panel.
4. Optionally re-name the panel by typing the new name.
5. Move and resize the panel and select Save to confirm the addition.
Drag and Dropping to Add an Asset to the Current Floor
Drag and dropping is a quick and convenient way to quickly add Employee Panels to floors from Lists.
- Enter the Assets Edit Mode by clicking the Edit button , then Assets at the top right of the screen. Then go to Tools > Assets > Asset List.
2. Locate the asset you would like to add to the floorplan, and click and drag the blue icon to an open space on the floorplan.
3. If an asset is in another location, they will be removed from the old location.