Adding an Employee Panel
When in Edit Mode, adding an 'Employee' panel will add that employee to the 'Staff List' as well. 'Employee' panels will appear in the top left corner of the floorplan when they are added. These panels can be resized and moved anywhere on the floorplan image.
Note - Only users with the permission to 'Manage Floors' may edit the floorplan.
How to Add Employee Panels to the Floorplan:
- Enter the Employees Edit Mode by clicking the Edit button, then Employees, at the top right of the screen. The edit tools will now appear.
2. Click the Add button in the top toolbar.
3. A new panel will appear at the top left of the floorplan. The first and last name fields can be edited, and the panel can be moved and resized.
4. Press the Save button in the top toolbar when you are finished in Edit Mode. This will confirm changes made.
Using Right-click to Add an Employee Panel
- Enter the Employees Edit mode as described above.
- Move your cursor over the area you wish to create an Employee panel.
- Right-click and select Add Panel.
4. Optionally re-name the panel by typing the new name.
5. Move and resize the panel and select Save to confirm the addition.
Drag and Dropping to Add an Employee Panel
Drag and dropping is a quick and convenient way to quickly add Employee Panels to floors from Lists.
- Enter the Employees Edit Mode by clicking the Edit button , then Employees at the top right of the screen. The edit tools and the staff list will appear.
2. Locate the employee you would like to add to the floorplan, and click and drag the blue icon to an open space on the floorplan.
3. If an employee is in another location or on another floor, they will be removed from the old location.