Adding a Custom Employee Field
An administrator in StaffMap can add a custom 'Employee Details' form field using the 'Manage Staff' tool. Each field type is handles a specific type of detail differently. Custom field can be a single line text box, a multi-line textbox, a list, a checkbox, a number, date, or phone number.
How to Add a Custom Employee Field
- In the Sidebar Menu, select Staff.
2. Select any employee in the list to open their Employee Details form.
3. When the Employee Details form appears, click the Edit button.
4. At the bottom of the Employee Details form, select Edit Fields.
5. From the top toolbar, select the Add button.
6. In the Resulting Field Properties panel, enter a Name and select a Type from the drop-down menu.
7. Click the Save button to save any changes.