Employee Field Properties
The ‘Employee Form’ is fully customizable. Any number of text, memo, list, checkbox, number, date, or phone fields can be added to the form.
How to Customize Employee Details Fields
- In the Sidebar Menu, select Staff.
- Select any employee in the list to open their Employee Details form.
- When the Employee Details form appears, click the Edit button.
- At the bottom of the Employee Details form, select Edit Fields.
5. Select a field to edit, then from the top toolbar, select the Edit button.
6. Edit the following properties of the field. Some properties will display an icon on the Fields form indicating they have been activated.
Select to make this a mandatory field.
Hide the field from display on the Employee Details panel.
Prevent any changes to the field.
Allow users to edit the field.
Allow Panel Class styling.
Apply a default value that will always be applied to the field.
7. Click the Save button to save any changes.