Sync from Active Directory
Syncing with Active Directory will import new users, update existing users, and remove users that no longer exist.
How to Sync with Active Directory
- Open a StaffMap project.
- Open the Sidebar Menu and select Tools > Project > Import.
3. Select Settings to access the Active Directory options.
4. If not done already, enter the Active Directory domain or IP address, credentials if necessary, and click the test button to confirm connection.
5. Select an Active Directory Sync Interval if you would like to enable automatic syncing.
6. Select Save to confirm the settings.
7. Go to Import > Sync with AD to perform a sync.
8. On the resulting screen, use the dropdowns to map StaffMap fields to Active Directory fields.
9. Select Sync to finalize your selections and import the specified users.