Import from CSV
Importing from CSV will only add users. It will not remove or modify existing users.
How to Import from CSV
- Open a StaffMap project.
- Open the Sidebar Menu and Select Import from the list of tools.
3. Select Import CSV.
4. Select a CSV file from the system dialog.
5. On the resulting screen, use the dropdowns to map StaffMap fields to CSV fields.
6. Select Import to finalize your selections and import the specified users.
How to Auto-Import with CSV
StaffMap can auto-import with a CSV file placed in the project directory.
- Create a CSV file called autoImport.csv containing your employee data. Ensure the column headings exactly match the corresponding StaffMap field names.
- Follow the instructions above to import autoImport.csv, performing an initial import to map the fields appropriately.
- When changes have been made. place the autoImport.csv file in your StaffMap project directory e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\StaffMap 2\YourProject.
- The file will be automatically processed the next time StaffMap is opened, and a result file will be generated.