Sync from CSV
Syncing with CSV will import new users, update existing users, and remove users that no longer exist.
How to Sync with CSV
- Open a StaffMap project.
- Open the Sidebar Menu and Select Import from the list of tools.
3. Select Sync CSV.
4. Select a CSV file from the system dialog.
5. On the resulting screen, use the dropdowns to map StaffMap fields to CSV fields.
6. Select Sync to finalize your selections and sync to the file.
How to Auto-Sync with CSV
StaffMap can auto-sync with a CSV file placed in the project directory.
- Create a CSV file called autoSync.csv containing your employee data. Ensure the column headings exactly match the corresponding StaffMap field names.
- Follow the instructions above to sync autoSync.csv, performing an initial sync to map the fields appropriately.
- When changes are made to the autoSync.csv file, simply place it in your StaffMap project directory e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\StaffMap 3\YourProject.
- The file will be automatically processed the next time StaffMap is opened, and a result file will be generated.