Project themes allow you to change the look and feel of a project. Several themes are included with StaffMap, and additional themes can be created.
How to Apply a Project Theme
- Open a StaffMap project.
- Open the Sidebar Menu.
- Select Project Settings from the list of tools.
4. Select the Project Theme dropdown to select a theme.
5. Select Save to confirm your changes. You may need to reload your page to see the new theme applied.
How to Make a New Project Theme
Making new themes is easy, but requires knowledge of HTML and CSS. In local installations, project themes are found at C:\Program Files\StaffMap 2\_engine\Themes.
- Create a new CSS file in the C:\Program Files\StaffMap 2\_engine\Themes directory
2. Add CSS to apply new styles to elements of the project.