Import from CSV
Importing from CSV will only add users. It will not remove or modify existing users in any way.
How to Import from CSV
- Open a StaffMap project.
- Login as Admin, or a user that has 'Manage Employees' permissions.
- Open the Sidebar Menu and go to Tools > Project > Import
3. Select Import CSV.
4. Select a CSV file from the system dialog.
5. On the resulting screen, use the dropdowns on the left to map StaffMap fields to CSV fields. A preview of the data available from the CSV is on the right.
6. Save your import settings, then select Import to finalize your selections and import the specified users.
The column headings in the CSV do not need to perfectly match the names of Staffmap fields, but doing so will enable automatic matching and save time. You can ignore columns in the CSV by assigning them a blank value in the dropdown.
Example link (export as CSV): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ACkFL2hgysucPtciolmwEH55Xbi8gjFkqWqgNP35JsY/edit?usp=sharing