Creating a New Project
Administrators can create projects from the 'Manage Projects' form. A StaffMap project is where all floorplans, desks, employees, and other information is contained. Creating a project will create a file folder for this information in your StaffMap file directory (e.g. 'C:\Program Files\StaffMap 2\Project Name\').
How to Add a New Project:
- Run StaffMap to display the 'Manage Projects' form.
- Select the 'Add Project' button.
- Enter a project name and select the 'Add' button.
- The project will be opened when it is finished being added to StaffMap.
- You can open your project from the 'Manage Projects' form by clicking its name in the project list.