Creating a New Project
Administrators can create projects from the 'Manage Projects' form. A StaffMap project is where all floorplans, desks, employees, and other information is contained. Creating a project will create a file folder for this information in your StaffMap file directory (e.g. 'C:\Program Files\StaffMap 2\Project Name\').
How to Add a New Project:
- Run StaffMap to display the 'Manage Projects' form.
2. Select the 'Add Project' button.
3. Enter a project name and select the 'Add' button.
4. The project will be opened when it is finished being added to StaffMap.
5. You can open your project from the 'Manage Projects' form by clicking its name in the project list.