Layers can be added from the Visible Layers form. New layers can be customized via SQL to display specific panels or groups of panels.
1. Click the quick search field, then the Layer icon.
2. Select the green Add Layer button.
3. Give the layer a name, select a type, and optionally modify the SQL. For instance, to select just employees from the IT Department, you would add:
select id from _employees where department = 'IT'
4. Optionally, check Applied to make the layer visible by default. You can also adjust the Order value to adjust where the layer appears on the Visible Layers form.
4. Select the Save button.
5. The new layer will be now be an available option when users click on the Layer Icon.