Editing Security Group Permissions
Security Group permissions allow users within that group to make use of StaffMap tools and features like desk booking, the 'Map' floorplan, and more.
How to Edit a Security Group's Permissions
- Open the Sidebar Menu and select 'Security Groups'.
- Select a Security Group in the 'Security Groups' list.
- Uncheck or check any of the permissions in the 'Security Group' Panel.
- Uncheck or check to select pages that will be hidden from the Security Group.
- Select the Save button in the Security Group Settings window.
Use the following list to guide you in making security groups for your project. For example, most co-working offices that feature hot-desking will want to make Security Group for employees or visitors with the Can Book permission enabled.