Adding a Security Group
After opening the Security Group list, selecting the 'Add' button will open a form where you can name the Security Group and select which permissions it will have. Security Group information is stored in the project database, which means it does not apply to all projects in your installation of StaffMap.
How to Add and Name a Security Group in StaffMap:
- Open the Sidebar Menu and select Security Groups.
2. Select the Add button in the Security Group list.
3. Enter a name for the new Security Group in the Group Name text box.
4. Use the check boxes to select which permissions the Security Group will have.
5. Use the check boxes to select pages that will be hidden from the Security Group.
6. Select Save when you are done setting up the Security Group.
7. You may need to refresh your browser if permissions are changed for the currently logged in user.